Images of America: Evesham Township
John S. Flack, Jr.
Page 19, bottom: Braddock Mill Road
Page 50, top: This house was occupied by a decendant of Samuel Lippincott, one of the original settlers who arrived about 1700.
Page 56, bottom: This house belonged to the Warrington family during the years mentioned in the caption, not Worthington.
Page 85: In 1950 the Marlton Ambulance Association requested the Marlton Fire Company assume responsibility for the service, but this didn't actually happen until 1952.
Page 97: 13 members
Page 105: 650 homes